Terms of Service for Website Design Packages
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of our website design and development services ("Services"). By choosing one of our packages, you agree to these Terms, which form a binding legal agreement between you ("Client") and Microsite Health ("Company", "we", "us", "our").
1. Services Provided
- We offer various website design packages, each with specific features and pricing as outlined on our sales page. Our Services include designing, building, and maintaining websites as per the chosen package.
2. Scope of Revisions
- Limited Revisions: Our website design packages include a reasonable number of revisions, which are limited to ensure project efficiency and timeliness.
- Defined in Package: The specific number of included revisions will depend on the selected package, as detailed on our sales page and in your service agreement.
3. Expectation Management
- Realistic Expectations: While we endeavor to meet your vision and requirements, it is important for clients to have realistic expectations regarding the design and functionality of the website.
- Scope of Work: Revisions are confined to the original scope of work agreed upon at the commencement of the project. Any major deviations or additional features may incur additional costs and require a revised timeline.
4. Approval Process
- Initial Approval: Once a design concept or functionality is approved by the client, subsequent changes to that decision may be limited.
- Final Approval: Upon final approval of the website, additional changes will be subject to additional fees and may impact the project timeline.
5. Limitation on Revisions
- Reasonable Limits: To ensure the timely and efficient completion of your website, we limit the number of revisions to the amount specified in your chosen package. This encourages a focused and decisive approach to the design process.
- Additional Revisions: Should you require more revisions than those included in your package, these can be accommodated at an additional cost, which will be communicated and agreed upon before implementation.
6. Client Responsibilities
- Content Provision: The Client is responsible for providing all necessary content, including text, images, and other media. The Client must ensure they have the necessary rights to use this content.
- Approval and Feedback: Timely feedback and approvals are required from the Client to ensure project timelines are met.
7. Intellectual Property
- All original production tools and software we use for creating the designs, code, and content remain our intellectual property. Upon full payment, the Client is granted ownership of the final website and its content.
8. Payment Terms
- Payments must be made according to the package selected. Late payments may result in a pause or termination of Services.
9. Limitation of Liability
- Content Liability: We are not responsible for the content provided by the Client. The Client guarantees that they have the legal right to use all provided content and indemnifies us against any copyright or intellectual property infringement claims.
- Service Limitations: While we strive for excellence, we cannot guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Either party may terminate the agreement with written notice. Upon termination, the Client is responsible for payment of all services rendered up to the point of termination.
11. Revisions and Maintenance
- The number of revisions and maintenance support will be as per the selected package. Additional requests may incur extra charges.
- We warrant that our Services will be provided with reasonable care and skill. However, we do not warrant that the Services will meet all of the Client's requirements or that the operation of any websites created will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Client agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on the use of the website or the content provided by the Client.
14. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
15. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of the state of Florida.
16. Read and Understand
- Each party to this Agreement acknowledges that it has read and understands this Agreement and agrees to be bound by its Terms and Conditions.
17. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- By agreeing to move forward and making the initial payment, Client or its agent represents that the Client has read and understands these Terms of Service and expressly accepts these Terms of Service, which are incorporated into the Invoice.